viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

AN ODE TO SENSES.


Hello … I greet you with great pleasure … and exited with the topic of this week … an ode to senses... Yes... I had the wonderful opportunity to make a trip, which invited each one of my senses to experience a pleasure..., that amazed me... day by day...

This week I invite you to invite conscientiously to each one of your senses to experience... every day the experience of feeling protagonists of your life...

I share you everything that my eyes contemplated during this trip more than never... of each dawn… of each sunset... of each look... of each flower … of each color … they contemplated the nature. They contemplated... ruins full of life and history... they contemplated art …

They contemplated... people… structures... animals like elephants and monkeys... contemplated different kinds of tropical fruits... they were completely involved each moment enjoying everything what was offered... the instant.

My ears were delighted with different instruments... different melodies … traditional compositions of each place... and enjoyed every singing of every bird in the mornings... they were attentive to every greeting to every accent... to every singular and different word from every region... realizing that the intonation is the one that translates for you a big part of the energy that is transmitted in every sentence as different as the grammatical and phonetic composition be … the energy behind every sound transmits you something... is only a matter of open yourself to that information … open your heart to that sensation.

My sense of smell … turned out to be really coddled since I had the opportunity to be in places where the aromatherapy is an inherent part of the atmosphere … the jasmine and the lemon grass... there were the scents protagonists of my trip. They filling me all the time … They wrapped and received me turning today in the most important part of my emotional memory because the smell sense has a memory that emulates the emotional state that was produced in you with that scent… It also knew scents completely new. Some Pleasants some not but … the constant … it was a wonderful sensation … the jasmine in the atmosphere... constantly... in the tea … the citrus fruits scent … relaxing … the incenses... in the temples. All this left in me a great memory of each DAY… when I smell again these smells... I know that these places will come behind … together with the pleasure emotions of that I could experience...

My sense of taste turned out to be initiated... by several species... it turned into a faithful admirer of Thai cuisine… the soup TOM YUN KUNG … THE PAD THAI WITH CHICKEN... THE CURRIES … THE PEPPERS THE CHILIES... THE AROMATIC FLAVOR OF THE LEMON GRASS AND COCONUT behind most of the dishes….and of the Cambodian cuisine … the KHMER cuisine ….THE FISH WITH KULEN SAUCE... THE CURRY AMOK … it was also delighted by the teas... the favorite one THE LEMON GRASS TEA... for the fruits. THE MANGOSTEENS … called by the Thai Landers the princess of fruits... delicious … a Thai dessert... of rice with coconut and handle STICKY COCONUT RICE WITH MANGO … ufff ….for the candies... for all the flavors … mmmmmmmmmm …. I really proposed myself to enjoy every flavor bite … and now we are going to talk about the sense of good taste … Incredible…I had already had the opportunity to know something of East… and I can tell you that today I understand in the whole extension of the word what literally … means … ASIAN LUXURY. When of good taste it means. When of attention and service … Asians are teachers … every space... every detail. In the hotels that we had the opportunity to be...it is incredible … their treatment really make you feel that your visit VERY IMPORTANT for them … they honor each tourist … I learned so much of this attitude with which we faced to every day in every destination that we were … WOW...
The sense of touch … this sense especially was tremendously coddled... because nobody like oriental people to relax every muscle and every sinew … they dignify the body... with every touch they know perfectly what it can produce in every point that they press along the body … the reflexology … of hands and of feet. The Thai massages. The Chinese massages … do you know that the Thais women who do this formally have a special preparation... at physical and spiritual level … because for them it is a sacred ritual... we doesn’t know how many contractures we have in our body for tightening us emotionally every moment. For be controlling... until they help us to relax it…

The sense of ASTONISHMENT... fundamental for me … because this one is the one that was reminding me each minute to invite the others … this sense … supports us in the state of momentary emptiness... where “WOW” … stops the mind….and allows the sensations tackle us... and every sense to take part in what corresponds to him … the astonishment connects us with that internal child … with this innocent part... that allows to surprise ... that lives the moment without judgments or beliefs that take away the magic to that present moment BE ASTONISHED, MORE AND MORE… AND MORE YOU WILL ENJOY …

All this that I have share with you… happened thanks to the fact that I invited in a conscious way to each one of my senses to be a protagonist of this adventure that the life gave me the opportunity live … this happened product of a constant practice from me where... I had already had the ability to realize… Of how important each one is… dignifying them constantly … in the daily life... today I have told you a very special experience for me … but I can share with you that only increase the pleasure that I’m already experience in my daily life... for some time now where all my being interferes in every experience … now it was a banquet. A surprise … … THANKS TO MY DAILY DISCIPLINE OF TRYING TO BE AS CONSCIOUS AS A CAN OF MY PRESENT MOMENT...

EXERCISE

WITH CLOCK IN HAND PUT LIKE HOMEWORK EVERY THREE HOURS …TO STAY HERE TO INVOLVE AND TO GIVE UP TO THE PRESENT MOMENT... INVOLVE EACH ONE OF YOUR SENSES… AT THE MOMENT THAT YOU BE … CONTEMPLATE… OBSERVE … LISTEN … TASTE… FEEL… SMELL...

YOUR DAY WILL BECOME MUCH MORE INTERESTING … AND MUCH RICHER IN EXPERIENCES … AND YOU WILL LIVE MORE DISTANT FROM THE MIND’S JUDGMENT ... PEACE ACCOMPANIES YOU EVERY MINUTE WHERE THE MIND RESTS … YOU HAVE MANY GIFTS … MAKE THEM. USEFUL TO THE MAXIMUM …


*** MARIAN

KOKORO NO KOKORO

FROM HEART TO HEART



HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY… THOSE WHO ARE MOMS SPOIL YOURSELVES AND ALLOW YOU TO BE SPOILED … AND THOSE WHO HAVE THE FORTUNE OF HAVE YOUR MOTHER CLOSE … EXPRESS THEM WITH ALL YOUR SENSES … YOUR LOVE AND GRATITUDE TO THEM … TO THOSE THAT DON’T … DEDICATE A MOMENT OF YOUR DAY TO THEM … INVITE THEIR MEMORY AND ONLY HONOR THEM AND BE GRATEFUL TO THEM … FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

TO MY MOM … I GRATEFUL TO HER FOR MY LIFE … I AM GRATEFUL TO HER FOR HER LOVE … AND HER DELIVERY ALONG ALL MY EXISTENCE … I AM GRATEFUL TO HER FOR EVERY MINUTE … FROM YOU I LEARNED TO BE THE ONE THAT I AM TODAY … THANK YOU MOMMY I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART CONGRATULATIONS! FOR THE MOM AND THE GRANDMOTHER THAT YOU ARE!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario