jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

FROM WHERE DOES THE LOVE ARISE?


How many times we have listened that the solution to everything is TO LOVE, to love unconditionally and then there will arise the answer for that you are waiting, before give preference to love in any situation and the light will go out, loves all those who hurt you and those who surround you since it is obvious that you already do it … all this we have listened and listened and listened and we believe that for the moment we do it with our people, in a natural way. So today the invitation is to feel really how genuine this love is? What do we express every day? Is it perhaps a love without condition? Or is it a love that gives always hoping to receive something back?

From where does this love arise? From our heads? From our duty? From our heart? From our fear?

Today I want to share with you in a very simple way, from where the love is born for me …

The LOVE for me is born from the rejoining with myself, the love for me is born from my connection of the relation with me, there I really learn to love, because it is there where I make contact with the source of LOVE, is there where I contact with my divine essence , is there where contact with my creator source, is there where I feel that I belong to something much bigger…. That supports me and that feeds me … where the whole plenty is, where everything can be … where the possibilities are infinite… When I feel my heart beating of and I silence my head, there it is where the LOVE sensation SHOWS ME THE NATURE OF MY EXISTENCE.

Is there where, I clearly experience … that our nature is LOVE and that it is only in our own contact, in our own relation that we can feel it and fill ourselves of it really, by that time GIVE AND EXPRESS LOVE in every moment that we should be related to our exterior world … then there I understand that you can give it to the one who loves to you. …And to the ones who don’t… to your brother ….and to that one that has hurt you …. Because that is the food with which you feed your interior; so what else can you give if it nothing more that of what we are is feeding your INTERIOR.

It is then when it becomes natural for me to love. Since it is in the LOVE YOURSELF, as YOU WILL LOVE THE OTHERS… IT IS COMPLETELY REAL!

FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF AGAIN, OF YOUR ESSENCE, TURN YOURSELF IN ONE, GET CONNECTED WITH THAT DIVINE NATURE, WHERE YOU WILL FIND THAT YOU DONE IN IMAGE AND SIMILARITY OF YOUR CREATOR?, WHERE WILL YOU FIND THE REAL LOVE? OF WHICH WILL YOU NOURISH YOURSELF, UP TO EXCEEDING IT TO THE OTHERS ***

Many times I wonder, when I listen to the sermons and councils of those that are spiritual guides, why not before they tell us LOVE they teach the people to love themselves, to become priority, to meet again with themselves, before going out TO LOVE, WHAT KIND OF LOVE DO YOU GIVE? IF YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW THE NATURE OF THAT WORD, WHY YOU HAVEN’T MAKE CONTACT, WITH THE ESSENCE AND NATURE OF YOUR OWN EXISTENCE?

EXERCISE

Imagine this week as a week of conquest, a week where your essential intention is going to consist only in get to the source of the unconditional love, to source of the purest and more real love… the way is to treat yourself every day of this week as you would treat that person of whom you wanted to win the love.

Remember how creative you turn when you want to conquer someone, how good you want to look, how good you smell, remembers all the strategies, all the details, all the time that you dedicate to imagining plans, to imagining the meetings, remember the energy that exceeds you, the mountains that you can be cable to move only to carry out a surprise that it illuminates the one whom you want to conquer … the one that you want to love you.

Well, all this DO IT... DO IT FOR YOURSELF; to believe it is the conquest that more fruits in the life is going to give to you, it is the REAL CONQUEST!

Observe every day if you are speaking to yourself as you would speak to your lover, if you are devoting yourself the time that you would dedicate to that one that you love.

Observe… observe and TRANSFORM THE RELATION with YOURSELF fall in love with yourself again… and discover the real LOVE source inside of YOU!!!

REMEMBER THE BREATHING EXERCISES! THEY ARE A WONDERFUL TOOL TO GENERATE A SILENCE THAT ALLOWS YOU ACHIEVE EVERY DAY THE MEETING WITH YOUR OWN ESSENCE.

NICE WEEK …

*** MARIAN

KOKORO NO KOKORO

FROM HEART TO HEART

FOLLOW US IN TWITTER … WE ARE SEVERAL HEART AMBASSADRESSES SHARING PHRASES EVERY DAY THAT WILL ACCOMPANY YOU DURING YOUR DAY, MOTIVATING YOU TO BE IN YOU AND TO OPEN YOUR HEART TO THE EXPERIENCE THAT THE DAY PRESENTS TO YOU. @marianreynoso, @soylamari, @cecihdelap…y soon Iran discharging more, we today are discovering in this a wonderful tool A NEWSPAPER stays aligned.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario